Thursday 5 November 2009

At Last..

At last... I found a dream that I could speak to, I found a thrill to press my cheek to...

I suppose this is what contentment feels like. That feeling one gets sitting by the fire, with a good steak and kidney pie in ones belly, the feel of a soft black jumper all-too-recently on ones cheek, and a healthy son nestled in ones stomach, happily somersaulting away without a care in the world. Wish I could join you in there son, although that would be an acrobatic feat worth a few quid..
Even a sporadic onset of flu-like symptoms can't seem to get me down. Snuffle. Legs ache as usual, the same shooting pains I get at the backs of my knees and down each calf as the nights draw in, and a nicely sleepy feeling.. I'll sleep well tonight, provided my little man keeps still. And right on cue, he gives me a big wriggle and a kick. Youch. Good job I love you matey, else I'd be tempted to give you a big kick back!
It's been a long time coming, this chilled-out feeling, this lovely warm glow, and I hope it's here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment